Monday, January 5, 2009

IT's finally a new year. It's been a while sence I wrote anything so I'm starting back up again. On new years I went to a new years eve party. It was a blast. There was so much food and games. I preatty much dominated at super smash brothers brawl on the wii. My oldest sister just left for college and now my yonger sister moved to her room and is loving it. School is starting back up but I still dont have to wake up untill 12:00 because i'm home schooled. Yes, they have their advantages. =)

2 comments:

Kyle & Clarissa said...

Hey! YOU WROTE ON YOUR BLOG! GOOD JOB!! haha. Tell Melinda to take care of my room and be careful with my radio or your gonna beat her up for me! haha

Regan said...

Finallay Spencer, you wrote on your blog!
I also had fun at the new years eve party.